Top 7 Blog Posts from a Chican@ Writer Blogin January 2011
Bueno, I've been taking some time to read through blogs of some Chican@ writers of late and I've been coming across some beautiful stuff. So I made a "Top 7 List" of posts on blogs of Chican@ writers for January 2011. I limited my rating to posts from Chicano Writers themselves, so here it goes (congrads to oh hells nah blog for having three post make the list):
Top 7 Blog Posts from a Chican@ Writer Blog
in January 2011
7. A Note From Quetzalcoatl Sandoval, The Chicano Poet Blog (Reyes Cardenas)
An intriguing inside information on a Chicano in space.
6. A Very Brief History of Chocolate, on the oh hells nah blog
A yes, our people invented the stuff rant.
5. A Glutton's Pitiful Journey of Reformation, on the oh hells nah blog
"Yikes, someone give her butter!"
4.Bridal Plasty and Other Plastic Surgery Horrors, on the oh hells nah blog
Spare parts and Plastic
3. Noche de reyes/12th night, Rafael Jesús González Blog
A delightful 12th night poem.
2. Jack Johnson Breakdown, on the Dialectical Migrations Blog (Sheryl Luna)
An honest and straightforward meditation from an award-winning poet.
1. Satan's Billboards, on California Poet Blog (Roberto Vasquez)
A Humorous look at the Satanic